Skip header navigation

Staff compliance guidance

Tier 4 Compliance Guidance Documents for Staff

The University of Stirling is a Tier 4 Sponsor licensed by the Home Office (UK Visas and Immigration) to sponsor international students who wish to enter the UK for the purposes of full time study. In order to assist staff in providing a greater understanding of the processes involved in Tier 4 compliance, a Compliance Handbook ‌has been produced.

Scroll back to the top