Other useful information and links

Sometimes the University will have to contact the Home Office on your behalf. To do this we need you to complete a Letter of Authority. This document allows the University to contact the Home Office for you and gives the Home Office permission to release information to us about your immigration or visa status. If we ask you to complete this form you can download a copy here - letter of authority (SIT)

You can navigate to other useful information and links relating below or by visiting the main student information page:

International student website

We hope that you find the information on these pages useful. For any additional queries relating to Visas and Immigration please contact the Student Immigration Team at studentimmigration@stir.ac.uk