ID cards for students
An ID card is produced for all students who have completed online enrolment. Your ID card is required for access to University facilities and you will need it to register your attendance for student loan purposes, use the Library and gain access to the computer network. Your student ID card remains valid for the length of your programme - please remember to keep it with you at all times when on campus.
To ensure the durability and validity of the card:
- Keep the card in a safe carrying case - credit card wallet
- Keep the card away from magnets to avoid magnetic damage
- Do not tamper with the card
- Keep the surface clean and free from marks or scratches
- Do not bend the card
- Avoid exposing the card to excessive heat
- Do not wash the card or use it for any purpose it was not designed for.