Replacing your ID card

The Academic Registry is not currently issuing ID cards. If you have any queries regarding this please contact

There is a non-refundable charge of £10 for the replacement of a damaged or lost card.

Replacement ID cards can now be ordered and paid for through our online shop. We do not require a new photograph to create your replacement card as we can use the photo on file.

Please bring formal ID with you when collecting your ID card.

If your card is stolen and you can provide documentary evidence of your Crime Reference number from the police in support of this, you will not be charged for a new card. You will need to come into the Student Services Hub in 2A1 Cottrell for this.

Please email the Student Enrolment, Data and Fees Team who will advise if you are to be issued with a new ID card.

Your ID card is still valid and you should contact the Student Enrolment, Data and Fees Team three weeks before your end date has expired and the team will advise if a new card is to be issued.