Postgraduate Pakistan Scholarship
This scholarship is open to full-time, on-campus, self-funding Pakistani nationals, living in Pakistan at the point of application.
We have a long history of supporting international students to become global citizens and forge successful careers around the world.
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver and is open to full-time, on-campus, self-funding Pakistani nationals who are living in Pakistan at the point of application and are classed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes.
Eligibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2023 or January 2024.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a Pakistani national, living in Pakistan at the point of application.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award, then the highest value award will be applied.
How to apply
Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.