Postgraduate East Asia Scholarship
This scholarship is open to full-time, on-campus, self-funding students who are living in China, Hong Kong (SAR), Japan, Macau, South Korea or Taiwan.
Number of awards
Value of awards
Eligibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2024 or January 2025.
- You must be classed as an International student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be living in China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, South Korea or Taiwan at the point of application.
- You must enter directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award, then the highest value award will be applied.
How to apply
Eligible students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.