Postgraduate Merit Scholarship
We are offering all UK or Republic of Ireland students with a first-class Honours degree (or equivalent) a £2,000 scholarship to study full-time on any taught Masters course. The award is offered on a pro-rata basis for students who are studying part time.
Number of awards
Value of awards
Eligibility and availability
- Available to any UK or Republic of Ireland student with a first-class Honours degree (or equivalent).
- Only available to self-funded students paying tuition fees to the University of Stirling.
- Only available for courses fully taught on campus.
- Not available to students studying postgraduate certificates, diplomas or modules.
- Not available to students studying MSc Sport Nutrition, MSc Housing (Dissertation only) and MSc Social Work Studies.
How to apply
Your eligibility will be automatically identified after enrolment. We'll then contact you and ask you to send a copy of your degree certificate and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.