Postgraduate Merit Scholarship
We are offering any UK or Republic of Ireland students with a First Class Honours degree (or equivalent) a £2,000 scholarship to study full-time on any taught Masters course. The award is offered on a pro-rata basis for students on part-time study.
Our Postgraduate Merit Scholarship is available to postgraduate students from the UK or Republic of Ireland who have received a first-class Honours degree (or equivalent) and are studying on an eligible course.
The scholarship has a value of £2,000. This will be given as a fee waiver. Any remaining balance will be awarded in cash to the
Eligibility and availability
- Available to any UK or Republic of Ireland student with a first-class Honours degree (or equivalent).
- Only available to self-funded students paying tuition fees to the University of Stirling.
- Only available for courses fully taught on campus.
- Not available to students studying postgraduate certificates, diplomas or modules.
- Not available to students studying MSc Sport Nutrition, MSc Housing (Dissertation only) and MSc Social Work Studies.
How to apply
Your eligibility will be automatically identified after enrolment. We'll then contact you and ask you to send a copy of your degree certificate and academic transcript to email@example.com.