Eligibility and availability
Applications will be considered from potential students who:
- are already in the UK; and
- have applied for a place on an undergraduate, postgraduate taught or access programme at the University of Stirling for 2022-2023; and
and have an official Home Office status that is one of the following:
- asylum seeker
- humanitarian protection with forced migration background
- limited leave to remain with forced migration background
- discretionary leave to remain with forced migration
Please note that housing costs are not covered by the scholarship.
Applications will also be considered from students who have already started their course of study but have subsequently applied for asylum and can no longer access their original funding. In these cases it will be necessary to establish that the original funding for study is no longer available and applicants will be required to provide supporting evidence.