Chevening Scholarships is the UK government's scholarships programme for international students studying Masters degrees.
International (including EU)
Number of awards
Value of awards
7 Nov 2023
Eligibility and availability
To be eligible for a Chevening scholarship applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by the deadline listed on the application timeline.