EU Postgraduate Scholarship
Eligibility and availability
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be an EU national (domiciled in the EU) or an ordinarty resident in the EU prior to commencing your studies.
- Please note students from the Republic of Ireland will be classified as rest of UK (RUK), and as such will be eligible for our range of RUK scholarships instead
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award then the highest value award will be applied.
How do I apply?
No application is necessary. All eligible EU students who enter into an on-campus postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling in September 2023 or January 2024 will automatically be allocated this discount.