EU Postgraduate Scholarship
The EU Postgraduate Scholarship provides a fee discount for EU students studying at the University of Stirling.
Number of awards
Value of awards
Eligibility and availability
- You must be classed as International for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be ordinarily resident in the EU prior to commencing your studies.
- Students from the Republic of Ireland will be eligible for our range of England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland scholarships.
- If you are offered more than one University of Stirling award, then the highest value award will be applied. This scholarship can only be combined with the University of Stirling's Sports scholarships.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
How to apply
Eligible students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.