EU Postgraduate Scholarship
The EU Postgraduate Scholarship provides a fee discount for EU nationals studying at the University of Stirling.
For EU students starting their course in September 2021 and onwards, the UK Government has confirmed you will be classified as an International student for tuition fee purposes. At Stirling, we wish to support our EU students who are affected by this change in status through this transition.
For eligible EU students starting their postgraduate taught course with us on campus in September 2023 or January 2024, we will award an automatic 40% fee discount.
Eligibility and availability
- You must be classed as International for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be an EU national (domiciled in the EU) or an ordinarily resident in the EU prior to commencing your studies.
- Students from the Republic of Ireland will be classified as England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland fee status and will be eligible for our range of England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland scholarships.
- If you are offered more than one University of Stirling award, then the highest value award will be applied. This scholarship can only be combined with the University of Stirling's Sports scholarships.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
How to apply
No application is necessary. All eligible EU students who enter an on-campus postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling in September 2023 or January 2024 will automatically be allocated this discount.