We are offering fully funded places on a selection of on-campus Masters courses in partnership with the DataLab and the Scottish Funding Council.
The DataLab is Scotland's innovation centre for data and has a mission to maximise the value that Scotland gets from data. It facilitates partnerships between industry and academia, supporting data science projects as well as funding and running first class, education programmes.
These scholarships are available to students studying on one of the following on-campus postgraduate masters courses at the University of Stirling:
- MSc Business Analytics - up to 5 scholarships available*
- MSc Data Science for Business - up to 5 scholarships available*
- MSc Financial Technology (Fintech) - 2 scholarships available
- MSc Mathematics and Data Science - 5 scholarships available
* 5 scholarships are shared between MSc Business Analytics and MSc Data Science for Business
Each scholarship covers tuition fees up to £6,000; if the fee for your chosen course is higher, the University will cover the remaining cost of the tuition fee.
Find out more about information on The Data Lab scholarships.
Eligibility and availability
The funded places are open to applicants domiciled in Scotland. To apply for a funded place you must have applied for one of the funded courses listed above, and have been made an
To meet the eligibility criteria, only applicants who have the right to live and work in the
How to apply
Eligible applicants must complete the Datalab Funding Application Form 2022 and upload it to their applicant portal and email it to the
The respective course directors are:
- MSc Business Analytics: Dr Tom Kane - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSc Data Science for Business: Dr Najib Murad - email@example.com
- MSc Financial Technologies: Dr Andrea Bracciali - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSc Mathematics and Data Science: Dr Andrew Hoyle - email@example.com