Examples of previous projects
- Bannockburn House - History and Heritage students assisted the volunteers on this project to research and develop material relating to the history of the House and its previous owners. This will be used in preparation of materials to support and promote visitor tours of the property.
- British Heart Foundation - History and Politics students have researched and prepared Policy documents to assist the awareness raising of heart disease in Scotland.
- MP/MSP Constituency Offices - Politics students work in local MP/MSP constituency offices assisting with local constituency initiatives and campaigns.
- Stirling School of English - Modern Language students assisted in the preparation and delivery of language classes to a wide range of attendees of the School.
- The Scotland Shop - a small team of students from English Studies, History, Heritage and Politics and Film and Media disciplines researched and develop visual and social media resources and materials to assist with the promotion of products to both the UK and the rest of the world markets.
- University of Stirling Communication and Marketing Department - Film and Media students worked within the CMR department to create film footage and promotional materials for use in the university recruitment campaigns.