Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship
Tuition fee waiver for the first year of a Masters degree and is open to all full-time self-funding students who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
As part of our commitment to attracting the very best students to join our diverse international community, we are delighted to offer the University of Stirling Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship.
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver for the new students in the first year of a Masters degree and is open to all full-time, self-funding students who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes,
Eligibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling before the scholarship deadline,
- Be a new student starting at the university in September 2023 or January 2024
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award then the highest value award will be applied
How to apply
In order to apply, you'll need to complete the PGT International Excellence Scholarship form by 1 May 2023.