GREAT Scholarship China
A scholarship is available to a student from China studying any Masters degrees at the University of Stirling.
Together with the British Council, we are delighted to offer a dedicated scholarship of £10,000, to a student from China applying to study one of our taught Masters degrees.
This scholarship scheme is part of the GREAT Scholarships campaign, which has been launched by the British Council together with UK universities to support more students in China to get access to the excellent UK higher education opportunities.
The total value of the scholarship scheme is nearly £1 million. This scholarship scheme will offer an exciting opportunity for Chinese students wishing to get financial support to pursue study on degree levels in the UK. Students can apply for courses in subjects including engineering, law, business, art and design, biosciences, IT and more, at the institutions across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
For more information on the GREAT Scholarships, please visit the British Council’s country website in your country.
Eligibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on a full time masters course at the University of Stirling
- You should have the equivalent of an upper second class UK undergraduate degree (2:1).
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a Chinese national.
- You must be based on the Stirling campus for the course of study.
- Please note that award of this scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship or award.
How to apply
To apply please complete the application from available here by the deadline of 1st May 2023