INTO Stirling Progression Scholarships
Eligibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have successfully completed a relevant INTO pathway programme at the INTO University of Stirling centre. This excludes English only courses, including pre-sessional language courses.
- You must be a full-time student.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
Please note that award of this scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship or award
How do I apply?
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.