INTO Stirling Progression Scholarships
As part of our commitment to attracting the very best students to join our diverse international community, we are delighted to offer the INTO Stirling Progression Scholarships.
This scholarship is available to students who successfully progress from a qualifying pathway programme delivered by the INTO University of Stirling joint venture onto a University of Stirling undergraduate or postgraduate taught course.
- Students who progress with an overall score of 70% and above: £4,000 tuition fee waiver.
- Students who progress with an overall score of 60-69%: £3,000 tuition fee waiver.
- Students who progress with an overall score of 50-59%: £2,000 tuition fee waiver.
The fee waiver only applies to the first year of study at the University of Stirling.
Eligibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have successfully completed a relevant INTO pathway programme at INTO University of Stirling. This excludes English-only courses, including pre-sessional language courses.
- You must be a full-time student.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship or award.
How to apply
Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.