Exploration & Innovation: Fostering Students’ Virtue through Education
The 6th National High Level Forum on Foreign Language Teaching Reform and Development in Colleges and Universities
Teaching Guidance Committee for Foreign Language and Literature Major in Higher Educational Institutions, China Ministry of Education. Beijing Foreign Studies University, 2022-03-19
Construction of Translation Research & Learning Community
The 3rd Beijing-Hebei-Tianjin High Level Forum on MTI Education,
Nankai University (China), online
Ability Cultivation of English Education Majors and Construction of Research & Learning Community,
Tianjin & Hebei Forum for EFL Teacher Education, online
Construction of Translation Research & Learning Community Based on the Cultivation of Innovative Talent: MTI Programme in Heibei Normal University
Annual Conference of China National Committee for Translation and Interpreting Education: Jilin International Studies University (China)
Organizer and Keynote Speaker
Dean Forum For North China Universities of Foreign Studies
Co-organizer: Teaching Guidance Committee for Foreign Language and Literature Major in Higher Educational Institutions, China Ministry of Education. Hebei Normal University (China),
Legislative Affairs Office of the People’s Government of Hebei Province, 2011-2018
Hebei Provincial Department of Justice 2019-present
Department of Emergency Management of Hebei Province
Emergency Language Service
Current Research Projects
She is now leading the following main projects:
- On the Wilderness Image in the Modernization of American Literature
Funded by: China National Social Science Research Foundation
- Database Construction and Cultivating MA and MTI Translation majors
Funded by: China Ministry of Education
- The Ecological Thought in John Donne’s Poetry
Funded by: Hebei Social Science Research Foundation
- Construction of Translation Research & Learning Community Based on the Cultivation of Innovative Talent
Funded by: Hebei Educational Department
Current Translation Projects
- Translation of ONS (Oriental Numismatic Society) Journals (English-Chinese)
- Translation of Toumchouq Documents (English-Chinese/French-Chinese)
- Faculty member of China National-level Excellence Course “English and American Poetry”
- The 15th Excellent Achievement Award in Philosophy and Social Science of Hebei Province, China (the 2nd Prize) 2016
- The 8th Excellent Teaching Achievement Award of Hebei Province, China (the 2nd Prize) 2019
- The 5th Excellent Teaching Achievement Award of Hebei Province, China (the 3rd Prize) 2013
- Reconstructing the Post-Western Myth, Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press, 2009
- A Concise Course Book on European Culture, the Commercial Press, 2015
- Robert Hardman. Our Queen: the Elizabeth II. Nanfang, China Renmin University Press, 2017.
- John Muir. Travel in Alaska. Nanfang, Changchun Press, 2018.
- Taste the "Big Apple"—Random Talk in the Visit of America(C-E), Hebei Education Press, 2015.
- Green Fruit (C-E ); Beijing Art and Science Electronic Publishing House.2019
- Herodotus. Ed., Rebecca Timmons. The Story of the Persian War (E-C). Aviation Industrial Publishing House. 2009.
- International Advanced Agricultural Experiences (E-C). Hebei People’s Publishing House.2012
Case Study of American Literary Criticism. Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press. 2011.
English Prose Selections. (E-C) China Renmin University Press, 2009.
Selected Rules of the People’s Government of Hebei Province (C-E Bilingual Edition) 2010-2011,2012-2013,2014-2015.
Selected Rules of the People’s Government of Hebei Province (C-E Bilingual Edition) 2018-2019. Hebei Provincial Department of Justice
She has published over 25 academic papers in recent years.
- “Postmodern Turn in Lonesome Dove”. Contemporary Foreign Literature (CSSCI). 2006 (02): 111-118.
- “Modernity in John Donne’s Poetry Seen from ‘A Nocturnal upon S. Lucy’s Day’”. Journal of Sichuan International Studies University (CSSCI). 2005 (02): 30-34.
- “Interpretation on the Nature Imagery in John Donne’s Poetry”. Masterpieces Review. 2010(11): 95-96.
- Review on the 1st National English Poetry Symposium. Foreign Language and Literature (CSSCI). 2008(6): 174-175.
- “The Pantheist Consciousness in the Poetry of Robinson Jeffers”. Journal of Hebei Normal University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition). 2014(06): 46-49.
- “Ecocatastrophic Images in Robinson Jeffers’s Poetry”. Contemporary Foreign Literature (CSSCI). 2013(10): 57-63.
- “Moccasin Walking into Dilemma:Development of American Western Fiction in the 20th Century”. Journal of Hebei University (Philosophy and Social Science) (CSSCI). 2009(01): 129-131
- “South & West: Exotic Flowers in American Local Color Literature”. Journal of Sichuan International Studies University (CSSCI). 2008(06): 9-12.
- “On the rhythmical music and numeral propositions in the Song by Donne”. Journal of Hebei Normal University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition) (CSSCI). 2008(04): 124-128.
- “A Theoretical Study of the Subjectivity of Translators”. Journal of Hebei Normal University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition). 2015(05): 117-121.
- “The Postmodern ‘Place’ in London Trilogy of Martin Amis”, Journal of PLA University of Foreign Languages. 2020(01): 143-150.
- “Effective Interaction Between Translation Teaching and Technology in the Post-epidemic Era”. Foreign Language Education & Research. 2021(01): 37-41.
- Translation Studies
- English Literature
- American Literature
- EFL Education
- Literary Translation
- Ecocriticism and Nature Writings
- History of American Literature
- Research methodology