The Timetabling, Exams and Graduation Team is responsible for the production and publication of the University teaching and exam timetable.
The Team is also responsible for the Academic Registry aspects of graduation including the management of the graduation registration process and production and issuing of award documentation.
1. What to expect from the Student Services Hub:
- Advice on general timetabling queries
- Advice on general exam timetable queries
- Issuing of transcripts purchased online
- Advice on the completion of the graduation process
- Issuing of degree certificates for those opting to collect their award documentation in person following a graduation ceremony
- Advice on obtaining replacement degree certificates
2. What to expect from the Timetabling, Exams and Graduation Team
- Provide advice on timetabling queries
- Provide advice to students on exam rules and regulations
- Manage the graduation registration process
- Can provide advice and help on graduation eligibility
- Maintain and manage uncollected and returned award certificates
- Issue replacement degree certificates within 4 weeks from the submission of proof of ID
- Capture change of name requests for award documentation
- Will ensure the production of all final award documentation in time for the graduation ceremonies
- Will ensure that all students who have indicated that they wish to be included in the graduation press list and/or on the class-of t-shirt are included
- Will ensure that eligible additional achievement data received by the required date will be included on the enhanced transcript
- Will produce and issue transcripts to students following their completion of studies, subject to there being no outstanding tuition fee liability
The Student Guide to Exams is also produced by the team.
You can come in to the Student Hub and ask to speak to a member of Timetabling, Exams and Graduation team and you will normally be seen straight away.
3. What does the University expect from me?
- We expect you to regularly check your University of Stirling email account as all important information will be sent there
- We expect you to respond to University email queries within a timely manner or the timescales outlined in the email
- We expect you to check your published timetable as it appears on the University website
- We expect you to be available for all teaching weeks.
- We expect you to leave all teaching rooms neat/tidy and in good time.
- We expect that if you are registered for an examined module that you make yourself available for the duration of an exam diet.
- We expect that if you are registered for an examined module you familiarise yourself with the Student Guide to Exams
- We expect that if you are applying for a deferred exam that you submit an application, together with any supporting documentation by the deadline (end of the exam diet).
- We expect that if you have been invited to complete the graduation registration process you complete the process by the deadline advised.
- We expect that those eligible for an academic award clear any tuition fee liability by the deadline advised.
- We expect alumni purchasing a replacement degree certificate to complete the required fields and provide a scanned copy of identification as part of the Online Shop process.
7. More information
Timetabling, Exams and Graduation Team
Student Services Hub - Campus Central
University of Stirling
Tel: 01786 46 6812
We aim to respond to emails within 5 working days.