Service Level Agreement (SLA) from the Student Enrolment, Data and Fees Team
The team are responsible some of the core aspects of a student's record.
- Setting up student records for each period of study so that they can complete online enrolment via the Portal, and ensuring that all students have enrolled
- Providing data files to Stirling, Clackmannanshire, Falkirk and Fife Council for council tax exemption purposes
- Arranging enrolment events at the start of the academic year so that students can collect their ID card
- Providing data files to SAAS and the Student Loans Company so that tuition fees can be paid and student loans disbursed
- Inputting your tuition fees onto your student record so that the correct amount is presented during online enrolment
- Coordination and payment of US Federal Loans
- Payment of student cash-award Scholarships (e.g. RUK Choice, TPG Merit)
- Responding to Verification Requests (e.g. from employers) who wish to confirm a student's attendance at the University
4. What does the University expect from me?
We expect you to regularly check your University of Stirling email account as all important information will be sent there.
You should apply for funding in good time before the start of the next academic year (e.g. by the guarantee date of June 30th).
US Federal Loans
Submit all relevant information to allow the University to assess your eligibility for funding.
Return the terms and conditions in good time to allow your scholarship to be paid.
5. More information
Student Services Hub - Campus Central
University of Stirling
FK9 4 LA
Fees: 01786 46 7054 or 01786 46 6686
Enrolment: 01786 46 6063
We aim to respond to enquiries within 5 working days.