The Student Programmes Team can provide advice and help on:
- Academic progression
- Your module registration
- Changing your degree programme
- Deferring your exams
- Submitting your PhD Thesis
- Taking a period of leave of absence from your studies
- Withdrawing from university
1. Response times
In-person: you can come in to the Student Services Hub and you will normally be seen straight away.
By phone: you can call 01786 466022 and speak to one of the team.
By email: we aim to respond to enquiries within 5 working days, during particularly busy periods i.e. start of semester, when processing awards for graduation (June/November) and when considering progression over the summer, we may take longer.
2. What does the University expect from me?
- We expect you to regularly check your University of Stirling email account as all important information will be sent there
- We expect you to complete your module registration online and in good time
- Progression: if we write to you about your academic progression, we expect you to respond by the deadline set
- Deferred Exams: we expect you to submit your application, together with your supporting documentation by the deadline (end of the exam diet)
- Change of degree programme: we expect you to discuss this with your adviser of studies first
3. For more information:
Student Programmes Team
Student Services Hub - Campus Central
University of Stirling
Tel: 01786 466022
Web: Student information