Our golf scholarships provide a fantastic package of support including training, competition and funding support to fit alongside your academic studies.
At Stirling we bring together high performance coaches, excellent facilities, innovative sport science and performance mentoring.
Our facilities include a par three golf course, short game practice areas, artificial putting green and driving range. We also have state-of-the-art strength and conditioning suites and sports science facilities.
Excellence in golf
Our golf teams are amongst the best at Scottish, British and European university competitions.
Over the years we've produced:
- 9 national champions
- 8 Curtis Cup players
- 4 Walker Cup players
- 3 British amateur Champions
We've helped more than 100 golf scholars gain international honours.
Golf at Stirling
Sports University of the Year 2020
The Times & Sunday Times - Good University Guide 2020
What our golf scholarship offers you
To be considered for an International Golf Scholarship at the University of Stirling, applicants should:
- Hold - or be in the process of applying for - a place on an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the University of Stirling.
- Hold a golf profile in national sports competition at junior level or beyond.
- Have a handicap of +1 or below for men and 1 or below for women.
- Have the appropriate attitude, work ethic and commitment to improve.
I found Stirling a great place to get my degree, work on my golf and enjoy myself. The sports facilities are some of the best in Scotland, giving you every chance to improve your chosen sport at the highest level.
Richie Ramsay, European Tour golfer
Applying for a scholarship
Please complete and return the ISSP application form before 31 May for a September start.
Scholarships are subject to applicants achieving relevant academic entry requirements.