We offer scholarship packages to student athletes competing at international level in any BUCS, Commonwealth, Olympic or Paralympic sport.
The scholarship will provide you with support services to ensure you fulfil your academic and sporting potential.
You must be competing within a BUCS, Commonwealth, Olympic or Paralympic sport at an international level.
You must be enrolled to take a minimum of 60 credits for the academic year.
- Strength and conditioning support
- Academic flexibility
- Complimentary sports scholarship kit
- Complimentary membership to the University sports facilities
- Support with media profile
- Deadline for applications for 2020/21 – 30 August 2020
- Shortlisting will take place September 2020
- Decisions to be announced – September 2020
Applying for a scholarship
Applications for the 2019/20 academic year are now closed.
To be considered for an individual sports scholarship, please complete and return the ISSP application form before 31 August for a September start.
Scholarships are offered subject to achieving relevant academic entry requirements.