The library has a variety of study facilities including individual study desks, study desks with PCs and informal study spaces.
Access to study spaces – 2021
Despite current restrictions, the library remains open as an essential service. All library spaces have been socially distanced to ensure students can study safely. All spaces have to be booked in advance.
All Library study spaces are for solo study – there are no group study facilities. We encourage you to use MS Teams for group meetings.
- face masks are mandatory in the Library building unless you are exempted under Government legislation
- Hand sanitisers have been installed throughout the building – you must sanitise your hands on entering the library
- Visitors studying in the library are required to wipe down desk surfaces, keyboards and mice before and after use using the antibacterial wipes provided
- service points now have a perspex shield to protect staff and customers
- Please observe social distancing within the library and respect other library users
- All toilets are open for single person use, please use the ‘engaged/vacant’ slider as you enter and leave the toilet to indicate to others when it’s in use
- Any books handled must be returned to quarantine trolleys placed around the shelf areas
The Library is zoned to create different types of study environment for students. Please respect the rights of others to study in the zone of their choice by sticking to the rules for each zone: