Sports hall bookings information
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Bookings are made on the account of one person, the main bookee.
- Courts are booked by the hour and available to members and non-members.
- Non-members must create a pay-as-you-go account through our membership portal before booking.
- Sessions are non-refundable.
- Find out more about how to book.
- Any guest, without a valid membership, must report to reception on arrival to be granted access, providing the name of the main bookee.
- If you are using the cafe or another facility before your session, please advise reception to record your attendance.
- Please enter through the main gates at reception using your student, staff or membership card (new members and casual users will be given a card on their first visit).