Using our facilities
When in the gym
- Cleaning equipment is available at most workstations, and hand sanitiser at key locations around the gym areas. We ask that each piece of equipment is cleaned before and after each use.
- Organised group training sessions are not permitted and spotting or assistance is only allowed for those from the same household or accessible users (see more below about accessible access).
- If you feel unwell whilst in the facility you must immediately report this to a member of staff and leave the facility.
- Please respect other gym users and limit your time on each piece of equipment so that others can make the most of their time in the gym.
- Fitness classes and yoga and pilates are bookable up to 7 days in advance.
- Please only book a class if you know you are able to attend.
- Avoid pre-booking mulitple classes that are on at the same time.
- Booked classes can be cancelled via the app or portal 30 minutes before the class is due to start. We ask that customers please cancel their space as soon as they become aware they are not able to attend. There are limited spaces available, therefore cancelling will provide opportunity for other customers to take part.
- Members gain access through main gates at any time during opening hours.
- Please enter through the main gates at reception using your student, staff or community membership card (new members can collect cards from reception).
- If you haven't received your student card yet, please report to reception who will record your attendance.
- Classes are hosted in our new studios on Level 2, cycling studio on Level 3 and sports halls on Level 1.
- Access studio 1 and 2 via the doors marked 1 and 2.
- Face coverings must be worn on arrival and departure but can be removed for the class.
- Health measures, such as cleaning and safe distancing, will remain in place as per Government guidance.
- We will supply mats and cleaning products, but feel free to bring your own mat if preferred.
Attending swimming pool sessions
- Lane and recreational swimming sessions are available to members and non-members. Please see our for the latest information.
Our facilities continue to be fully accessible and users who require functional support to enable their participation can be accompanied by someone to support their session. This support can be provided by a coach or other individual. In such circumstance the designated individual should only attend in a supportive capacity and would require a membership or pay as you go pass if looking to participate themselves.
If you require access to our blue badge car park, please contact us on 01786 466900 or email@example.com.