Our excellent swimming facilities are available to the public for recreational and lane swimming. We also offer swimming lessons for children and adults.
Swimming pool timetable
|Children (under 4)||Free|
|Children (aged 4-15)||£3.80|
|Family (Two adults and two children)||£15.50|
*Concessions include 60+, accessible users and non-member staff.
Using the swimming pool
Things you need to know before you visit the swimming pool.
- Enter the swimming pool complex through the main entrance (accessed from the main road).
- Your student, staff or community membership card will grant you access to the building through the main reception gates.
- If you have not received your student card yet, please report to reception for the team to record your attendance.
- We are a cashless service and only accept payment by card.
- The timetable will be subject to change to reflect any alterations.
- If you require access to our blue badge car park, please contact us on 01786 466900 or email@example.com.
- We are open to members and non-members.
- Sessions are available in blocks with entry allowed at any point up to 45 minutes before the end of the session.
Access for under 16s
Children under four years old must be supervised at all times on a ratio of one adult to one child. The ratio can increase to one adult to two children aged 4-12 years old, pending one of the children can swim, support themselves or easily touch the pool floor with their head above the surface.
Under 16s can only attend lane swimming if able to confidently swim 50m unaided.