Undergraduate Zimbabwe Scholarship
Our Undergraduate Zimbabwe Scholarship offers eligible students £5,000 per year (£20,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees.
Number of awards
Value of awards
Eligibility and availability
- You must be classed as an International student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be living in Zimbabwe at the point of application.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible full-time undergraduate degree course, delivered at the University’s Stirling
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship.
- You must be a new student starting at the University in September 2024 or January 2025.
How to apply
Eligible students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.