Undergraduate Merit Scholarship (for students from England, Wales and Northern Ireland)
Eligibility and availability
- You must be classed as a student from England, Wales or Northern Ireland for tuition fee purposes.
- You should hold a minimum of A-level at AAB or equivalent.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time student.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
How do I apply?
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.