International Undergraduate Scholarship
Our International Undergraduate Scholarship offers eligible students £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees.
Number of awards
Value of awards
Eligibility and availability
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible undergraduate course at the University of Stirling starting in January 2024, September 2024 or January 2025.
- You must be classed as an International student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for an eligible undergraduate course at the University of Stirling.
- Students who successfully progress from any qualifying pathway programme delivered at INTO Stirling onto a University of Stirling undergraduate course are also eligible.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship.
How to apply
Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. INTO Stirling students will be automatically identified as part of the progression process. No separate application is required for this award.