EU Undergraduate Scholarship
Eligibility and availability
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be an EU national (domiciled in the EU) or an ordinary resident in the EU prior to commencing your studies
- Students from the Republic of Ireland will be classified as rest of UK (RUK), and as such will be eligible for our range of RUK scholarships instead.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award then the highest value award will be applied.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
How do I apply?
No application is necessary. All eligible EU students who enter an undergraduate degree course at the University of Stirling in September 2023 or January 2024 will automatically be allocated a discount, and those who successfully complete years 1-3, will be automatically allocated the Honours Year fee waiver.