GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship
Eligibility and availability
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- You must be a full-time student at any GEMS Education school at the point of application to the University of Stirling.
Please note, this scholarship will not be awarded in combination with any other University of Stirling scholarship.
How do I apply?
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.