The automatic and discretionary selection standards for the 2022-2023 intake.
- A current member of British Triathlon World Class Performance Programme
- A start at World Triathlon World Cup Races
- A start at World Triathlon Para Cup Races
- A top 20 World Triathlon Continental Cup Senior Race
- A member of the Triathlon Scotland Commonwealth Games Squad
- A member of the Triathlon England, Triathlon Scotland or Welsh Triathlon Next Generation Squads
Discretionary (To be considered for selection)
Athletes that trigger consideration will be asked to provide racing and training evidence to show how they will add value and will benefit from being part of the group.
Athletes must trigger one of the following:
- A top 20 at a British Super Series* combined Junior / Senior races overall result, subject to QOF verification
- A top 5 overall in a British Super Series combined Youth A / Youth B event
- A top 3 at a British Paratriathlon Super Series event
- At least one start at World Triathlon Continental Cup Senior Level
- Single sport strength (must be achieved within last 12 months)
- Swim sub 4:20 400m
- Run sub 15:30 5km
- Swim sub 4:45 400m
- Run sub 18:00 5km
- Long distance athletes racing in elite competitions may also apply.
*or equivalent National Championships for athletes not racing in the UK
**There will be an extra training space and support for a guide for para-triathletes.
There will be a Stirling University Club that will have a comprehensive triathlon training programme for those training at the University of Stirling that do not meet the selection standards above.