Acceptance paperwork - Your next steps
If not already provided at the interview stage, we will require to see the originals of the following documents and therefore ask you to please bring these to your Faculty/Service or the HR and OD Department prior to your start date:
- Acceptance/Data Protection form (completed via Adobe Echo Sign)
- Right to work evidence list (you may have provided this at interview stage)
- P45 or Starter Checklist form
- Qualification Certificates
- Disclosure Scotland/PVG form - If applicable to your role you will be sent this separately to your home address which you should then complete and return to HR prior to your start date – please be aware that you will not be able to start in the role until the certificate from Disclosure Scotland has been received and checked.
Please visit the University Portal in order to update your Equal Opportunities information, along with other personal information such as home address and next of kin.
If the above information is not returned to HR in time for the Payroll deadline of the month you start, your salary will be delayed until the information is received.
If you have any queries at any point in the process, the HR team is happy to help.