The Stirling Centre for International Publishing and Communication is supported by an Industry Advisory Board, whose members are senior figures in publishing and publishing-related industries. The Industry Advisory Board supports the Centre by providing advice on course developments and keeping its curriculum up-to-date, offering internship opportunities for students, and frequently, employment. Some of our Board members are also alumni of the Centre.
Current members of the Industry Advisory Board are:
- Simon Blacklock, Director of Faber Factory, Faber & Faber (SCIPC Alumnus)
- Christoph Chesher, Group Sales Director and President, Asia Region, Taylor & Francis Group (SCIPC Alumnus)
- Sara Hunt, Publisher, Saraband
- Katy Lockwood-Holmes, Publisher, Floris Books
- Vivian Marr, Head of Language Acquisition, Oxford University Press
- Marion Sinclair, Chief Executive, Publishing Scotland (SCIPC Alumna)