- Clothes and footwear (be prepared for cold weather throughout late autumn and winter so make sure you have covered shoes and warm clothing)
- Toiletries – make sure you include hand sanitiser
- Coat hangers
- Bag or basket for your laundry
- Stationery e.g. pens, notepad
- USB stick or portable hard drive
- Bag or rucksack
- Medicines and first aid supplies
If you’re staying in University accommodation a bedding pack (2 each of sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases) along with a pillow and duvet will be provided for you in your room so you only need bring any extra items you require.
Any electrical equipment that you bring with you (i.e. stereos, phone chargers, hairdryers etc.) should be Portable Appliance Tested (PAT) – refer to our electrical equipment PAT test form which you should download and bring with you when you move in.
If you wish to bring any additional furniture or electrical goods into residences please contact us to request permission from accommodation staff prior to arrival.