- Clothes and footwear (be prepared for cold weather throughout late autumn and winter so make sure you have covered shoes and warm clothing)
- Toiletries – make sure you include hand sanitiser
- Coat hangers
- Bag or basket for your laundry
- Stationery e.g. pens, notepad
- USB stick or portable hard drive
- Bag or rucksack
- Medicines and first aid supplies
If you’re staying in University accommodation you'll need to bring bedding such as pillows, a duvet, sheets, blankets, duvet covers and pillow cases with you.
Any electrical equipment that you bring with you (i.e. stereos, phone chargers, hairdryers etc.) should be Portable Appliance Tested (PAT) within one week of your arrival. Ask staff at your residence about details on how to arrange a test.
If you wish to bring any additional furniture or electrical goods into residences please contact us to request permission from accommodation staff prior to arrival.