Household Sport is a great way to play recreational sport with your own household to grab some exercise and take your mind off studying. A member of your household can book a sports court on behalf of your household to come down and play a specific sport during a designated time.
All equipment will be provided unless otherwise stated on the booking.
Household Sport Timetable
Please download our University of Stirling Sport app and click the Student Sport tile for a timetable of all activities.
Alternatively, please visit our booking webpage and create an account using your student email address. Once you’ve created an account, please select ‘Make a Booking’ to view the Household Sport timetable.
- Badminton Court - £8 per court
- Volleyball Court - £12 per court
What to bring with you?
Please come ready to play as there will be no changing rooms available.
If you do have your own badminton racquet or shuttles, then please bring these with you. If you do not have your own equipment, then we can provide this for you. Please wipe down all equipment used thoroughly before and after use with the cleaning kit provided in the facility.
Please bring your own hand sanitizer.
How to book
The easiest way to book your household into a Household Sport session and grab a court is to download our University of Stirling Sport app and click the Student Sport tile.
Alternatively, you can book online.
Please note, only one member of the household needs to book on behalf of the household.
More information – How to book with University of Stirling Sport
- Household Sport bookings must be made in advance via the University of Stirling Sport app or website. You will not be granted access without a booking due to the need to comply with track and trace.
- Household Sport is charged per court so rates vary per activity.
- Household Sport bookings can be made up to 4 days in advance. Bookings can be made up to 15 minutes before the session is due to start.
- Only one member of the household will be required to make the booking on behalf of a maximum of 6 per household for volleyball and a maximum of 4 for badminton. All students MUST be from the same household. Household members must report to reception as a group, 5 minutes before the activity is due to start.
- Cancellations must be made 1 hour prior to the booking start time. Should a student fail to attend their booked session or cancel with less than 1 hours' notice, three times within 4 weeks, then the customer’s ability to book online will be revoked for 1 week.
- Waiting lists will be enabled, and correspondence will be sent out to all those on the waiting list should a space become available on a class that was previously full. The space can be taken on a first come, first serve basis by anybody on the waiting list.