6 ways to benefit from our digital fitness platform:
- Free Workouts & Programmes
- Track your activity (indoors & outdoors)
- Measure your progress
- Connect wearable devices
- Join challenges
- Discover what make you move
Already registered but not linked to the University of Stirling facility yet?
1. Open the mywellness App
2. Click on Profile
3. Go to Settings
4. Then Facilities
5. Add a facility by scanning the QR code or enter facility code: uossport
What is a mywellness move?
If you have any enquiries, our fitness team will be more than happy to help out.
Latest mywellness challenge
Make a MOVE Team Challenge
Wednesday 3 March - Wendesday 24 March
Make a MOVE this March and join one of our virtual teams to promote getting active and positive mental wellbeing! As part of the University's Wellbeing Week, Make a MOVE will be starting on Wednesday 3 March, also known as ‘Get Active’ day, and is open to all.
The challenge will see participants join one of four teams:
- The Courageous Off-Campus Champions
- The Acclaimed Accommodation All-stars
- The Lively Lecturers
- The League of Professional Services
The aim is to gather as many MOVEs (mywellness' way to measure all types of activities) for your team as possible by Wednesday 24 March by either walking, running or cycling. You can link your own activity monitor or app (i.e. STRAVA, Google Fit) to mywellness and all different metrics (cals, distance, heart rate, duration) are then converted into MOVEs i.e. 10 mins of walking can earn you 50-100 MOVEs.
The team that manages to gain the most MOVES by the end of the challenge will be crowned the most active!
Any individuals within the winning team that accumulate over 21,000 MOVEs* will also be automatically entered into a prize draw to WIN some goodies. As it’s the moving that counts, anyone from the remaining teams, who collects over 21,000 MOVEs, will also be entered into another prize draw.
How can I get involved?
For new mywellness users, follow the steps outlined above to create an account and download the app.
- On the mywellness home screen, click 'join challenge' on the Make a MOVE Team Challenge tile.
- Select the team that is most relevant to you; The Acclaimed Accommodation All Stars, Courageous Off-Campus Champions, The Lively Lecturers or the League of Professional Services.
- Make sure you have connected a trackable device or app to start collecting MOVEs.
- To help motivate others, share how you’re collecting MOVEs by tagging us @SportatStirling on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. We look forward to seeing your progress!