What is included with a fitness programme?
A 6-week gym programme and personalised support designed to help you work towards you fitness goals.
Gym programme touch points are split into three separate segments:
1. The consultation (30mins) – sit down appointment to go through goal setting and gather relevant information to help design a bespoke gym programme. Set up mywellness account. Complete a PAR-Q health questionnaire. Body measurements on InBody if applicable to goals.
2. Gym session 1 (45mins) – come prepared for exercise. Covering the use of equipment, exercise technique and general exercise guidance.
3. Gym session 2 (45mins) – come prepared for exercise. Covering the use of equipment, exercise technique and general exercise guidance.
4. As well as practical gym guidance, our team can also provide activity targets such as step count and general nutritional advice. Regular check-ins will also be included as part of the programmes.
Who are fitness programmes for?
Our programming service is available to any members looking for help achieving their fitness goals whether that’s...
- Getting stronger and fitter
- Feeling more energised
- Learning something new
- Becoming more confident in the gym
- Improving sporting performance
How much does it cost?
£52 non-student member
£45 student member
When will bookings be available?
Programme appointments will begin at the start of January with bookings available from end of December and you can book via the University of Stirling Sport app or online booking portal.
Health conditions and injuries
Please note, we may not be able to assist members with certain health conditions/injuries that may pose a significant risk when exercising. Any members who might be in this situation should contact the team before purchasing a gym programme to discuss further.
If you have any enquiries, our fitness team will be more than happy to help out.