The Stirling Campus Pledge
By agreeing to this pledge, I will:
- follow NHS Scotland and Scottish Government health information and advice;
- maintain good hygiene by regularly washing and sanitising my hands, and correctly disposing of waste, such as tissues;
- respect the health, wellbeing and comfort of everyone in our community, supporting others who may be clinically vulnerable;
- follow the health and safety rules and guidance relating to the use of University Sports facilities and Students' Union clubs and societies I am a member of;
- ensure I remain up-to-date with University communications and any changes to advice and guidance that is shared with me;
- positively encourage other members of the University community to uphold the Stirling Campus Pledge.