Other college courses

Most students use either a Scottish Wider Access Programme (SWAP) course or an HNC/HND course to come to the University from college, but they aren't the only qualifications we accept.

We'll also consider other courses, including BTEC courses and highers programmes. Get in touch if you're not sure if your course meets the entry requirements and we'll check it out for you.

Get in touch

You probably have loads of questions about coming to university. Just get in touch – we’re here to help.

UK and Europe Student Recruitment
2C3, Cottrell Building, Stirling, FK9 4LA

+44 (0) 1786 467046