Advanced entry from college

Every year HNC and HND students start on a range of different degrees with advanced entry in to year two or year three of their course. It depends on what you're currently studying at college and what you want to study at university. Mainly advanced entry would be into a degree in a related subject to your college course. The decision is yours, but we're here to help.

Advanced entry isn't possible for all degree courses so you should check what's available before you apply.

Scottish students

You can find out if you're able to get advanced entry from your HNC or HND course by using our articulation finder, or you can get in touch with our Widening Participation Manager for more advice.

Other UK students

Students in England, Wales and Northern Ireland should get in touch with our admissions team for information on possible advanced entry routes.

Get in touch

You probably have loads of questions about coming to university. Just get in touch – we’re here to help.

UK and Europe Student Recruitment
2C3, Cottrell Building, Stirling, FK9 4LA

+44 (0) 1786 467046