Please read the following questions carefully. If you answer YES to one or more questions, we ask that you talk to your doctor BEFORE you begin using the Fitness Suite and Strength and Conditioning Suite.
- Do you ever experience pain, pressure, heaviness or tightness in your chest when exercising or at rest?
- Do you ever have severe dizzy spells or episodes of losing consciousness?
- Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition, high blood pressure or circulatory problems and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
- Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs for your blood pressure or heart condition?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not take part in physical activity?
Please Note: If your health status changes in the future, leading you to answer YES to any of the above questions, please consult with your doctor before continuing your physical activity plan. There is a weight limit of 200kg on all cardiovascular equipment. You should not use this equipment if you exceed this limit.
If you are aware of any medical conditions which may affect your health when exercising, please speak to a doctor before using equipment.
We have first-aid trained staff members that work within the facility. If you feel unwell whilst in our facilities, please speak to a member of staff.
If you require further information, please contact one of the Fitness Officers or ask at reception.