Update personal details

Remember that it is your responsibility to keep your contact details correct and up to date.

If you have noticed an error in the data we have recorded for you please contact Student Services Hub (ask@stir.ac.uk) who will then check your student file and update your record if there has been an error in the recording of your data.

If the data in your file matches what has been uploaded onto the system then you will need to provide evidence of your correct details.

Please ensure that you keep your term time/semester contact address up to date on the portal. This is the address where you will be living during your studies.

If you have any questions regarding your student record please contact the Student Services Hub at ask@stir.ac.uk.