Other University contact information

Our comprehensive A-Z should direct you to any information you need.

You can also navigate to various areas across the University via the links within the sections below:

Academic Support and Contacts

Academic Schools and Divisions

The University of Stirling is organised for learning, teaching and research into five academic faculties. In addition the Institute for Advanced Studies provides a virtual hub for Stirling’s postgraduate community.

Academic Policy and Practice

A web page with information on the University's policies and how they are put into practice.

Academic Regulations

All undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research regulations can be accessed here. You can also view degree programme tables and the definition of University Terms.

Adviser of Studies

Help for students to plan their programmes of study and to act as a point of contact if academic problems arise.

University Calendar

The Calendar contains details of the University’s governance and rules and regulations.  This regulatory framework includes the Charter, Statutes, Ordinances and other rules and regulations.

Student Learning Services

Help with study skills, essay writing, referencing, time management, understanding and avoiding academic misconduct, workshops and tutorials, etc.


What you can appeal about and how to make an appeal.

Complaints Procedures

What you can complain about and how to make a complaint.

Audio recording policy

Making a recording in lectures, tutorials, etc.

Personal Support and Contacts

Personal Tutors

Every student has a personal tutor who is a specific and consistent source of guidance, information and support for students throughout their studies.

Stirling Students' Union

The Students’ Union provides information, support and guidance to student on a wide range of subjects.


Additional information for international students.

English Language Support

Provides help with English language speaking or writing.

Student Development and Support Services

Here to assist students with a wide range of issues (see entries below).

Disability Services

To declare a disability, get advice or help with adjustments to improve your learning experience.

Your Mental Health and Wellbeing

If you are worried or anxious about something and need to speak to someone.

Student Money Advice

To speak to Student Money Advisers about money issues, debt advice and hardship funds.

Careers and Employability Service

Help with job seeking skills, work experience, vacancy information, employer details, working/studying abroad, etc.

Technical Information and Support

Information Services - Library

Library services and opening hours.

Information Services - IT Services

Network accounts, e-mails, computing labs, etc.


Information on printing/photocopying at the University.