January entry for undergraduate courses (full-time study)

For English, Northern Irish, Welsh or International students, some full-time courses offer the opportunity for you to start your course in January for year one entry. Applications for January entry must be made directly to the University and not through UCAS.

Applications can also be considered on an individual basis, taking into account prior learning, to assess eligibility for entry into the second year. 

Please contact our Undergraduate Admissions Office for advice on your options.