In addition to your completed Study Abroad Application form, you’ll also need:
- your most recent transcript from your home university
- a copy of your passport picture page
- an academic recommendation (not required for reciprocal exchange students who have been nominated by their home university)
- in some cases, evidence of English language ability is required. See our English language requirements.
- 30 April for September (Semester 1) entry or full-year applications
- 15 October for January (Semester 2) entry applications