MSc Strategic Public Relations (Online)
Combine study with work or other personal commitments with our flexible online Masters in Strategic Public Relations.
- Award Masters / MSc, Postgraduate Diploma, Postgraduate Certificate
- Start date October or February
- Duration MSc part-time: 30 months
- Mode of study Online, Part-time, Stand-alone modules
This Masters in Strategic Public Relations will help you to develop a critical appreciation of the role of public relations in contemporary society, as well as key analytical, management and communication skills that are tested through practical exercises and theoretical knowledge.
The course is delivered online via Canvas, the University of Stirling’s online learning environment.
By the end of your studies, you’ll have mastered the skills needed to work at a managerial level in the public relations industry. You’ll be able to:
- analyse environments, issues, organisational cultures and relationships relevant to an organisation’s reputation
- set objectives and design and implement public relations programmes
- carry out research and evaluation
- commission market research
- apply mass communication, media and psychological theories in a variety of contexts
- analyse and make full use of digital media
If you’re interested in studying a module from this course, the Postgraduate Certificate or the Postgraduate Diploma then please email Graduate Admissions to discuss your course of study.
Communications, Media and Culture at the University of Stirling had 70 percent of its research rated as either ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’ in the most recent Research Excellence Framework (REF 2014).