Undergraduate Survey Prize Draw
- This promotion is only open to current University of Stirling students who are aged 16 or over.
- You don’t have to buy anything to be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw, but you do need to complete our New Student Survey.
- Promotion period: You can enter between 19 December 2019 until 11:59 pm on 19 January 2020.
- To Enter: If you are a current student, you will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw when you take part in our New Student Survey.
- Prizes: One winner will receive a £50 Amazon voucher.
- Winner selection: The random draw will be carried out to pick a winner within seven working days after the Survey and Prize Draw closes.
- Contacting the winner: We’ll contact the winner by email no later than 26 January 2020.
- If you are the winner, we’ll send the prize as soon as possible and within no more than 28 days from acceptance.
- We’re sorry, but you can’t transfer your prize to someone else or exchange it for cash, or any other alternative.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the promotion or prize itself, the University of Stirling won’t be liable for this.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions
- In the event of any dispute, our decision is final.
- Promoter: University of Stirling, FK9 4LA, Scotland UK
Scottish Charity No SC01115
Amazon Gift Card terms and conditions
Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers (including products branded as Gift Certificates) ("Gift Cards") may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.amazon.co.uk. Redemption of Gift Cards on any affiliated website is subject to change in our sole discretion. Purchases are deducted from the redeemer's Gift Card balance. Any unused Gift Card balance will be placed in the redeemer's Amazon.co.uk account. If a purchase exceeds the redeemer's Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method. Amazon EU S.à r.l. or its affiliates ("we", "us", and "our") may provide Gift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Cards that they purchase. To view your Gift Card balance, visit Your Account on Amazon.co.uk. No fees apply to Gift Cards.
Gift Cards, including any unused Gift Card balances, expire ten years from the date of issuance. Gift Cards may not be redeemed for the purchase of products at www.amazon.at, www.amazon.com.br, www.amazon.ca, www.amazon.cn, www.amazon.com, www.amazon.de, www.amazon.es, www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.in, www.amazon.it, www.amazon.co.jp, www.amazon.com.mx, or any other website owned and operated by us, our affiliates, or any other person or entity, except as indicated by these terms and conditions. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards, or as payment for a Prime membership fee. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Unused Gift Card balances in an Amazon.co.uk account may not be transferred to another Amazon.co.uk account.
- Risk of Loss
The risk of loss and title for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the Gift Card to the purchaser or designated recipient, or our delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible if any Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
We will have the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on Amazon.co.uk or any of its affiliated websites set forth above.
- Limitation of Liability
We make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to gift cards, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a gift card is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, will be the replacement of such gift card. If applicable law does not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
- General Terms
The Amazon.co.uk Conditions of Use & Sale apply. Gift Cards are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l., a Luxembourg entity. When you purchase, receive or redeem a Gift Card, you agree that the laws of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg will govern these Gift Card terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in our discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
- Previously Issued Gift Cards
Gift Cards issued on or after July 1, 2013 may be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products up to ten years from the date of issuance, notwithstanding any stated expiration date. Any Gift Cards issued prior to July 1, 2013 expire in accordance with their stated terms.