You can make a real business impact. Increasing your employability isn’t just about achieving outstanding academic results. You’ll want to gain as much real-world experience as possible to help accelerate your career progression.
If you’re a postgraduate student, a number of our courses give you the opportunity to undertake a summer consultancy project. This allows you to integrate the knowledge and skills from your Masters degree to solve a real business challenge.
Help solve real business issues
You’ll be matched with a business that is looking for a solution to a problem or a new perspective on a strategy. With best-practice knowledge from your degree, you’ll be in a perfect position to offer assistance.
Places on these projects are competitive and may involve interviews with the host company. At the end of the project you’ll be able to present your recommendations and a high-quality piece of research or consultancy.
How you'll benefit:
- gain confidence in your abilities by putting your learning into practice
- make professional connections
- question the status quo and further develop your critical thinking
- work on a ‘real world’ project defined by the organisation’s business needs
- apply world-class teaching to a real business problem that you can add to your CV
- enhance your transferable skills that are essential in business
Masters courses offering consultancy projects
There's an elective option to do a summer consultancy project (June-September) on any of the following courses: