Grow your business
Launch and grow your business as part of our community of incubated and alumni founders.
Have you developed your business idea, attended our open Develop Stream workshops or met with our business advisor? Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
Join a vibrant community of responsible start-ups
- The Hive is our on-campus dedicated business incubator.
- The Early Growth Club connects a supportive network of like-minded alumni founders.
Open via application to eligible students, staff, recent alumni and community members through Scotland’s International Environment Centre (SIEC), the Enterprise Programme provides a unique campus-based incubation offering where founders benefit from funded co-working space and comprehensive wrap-around support.
For those further down the line, our Early Growth Club provides a supportive network of like-minded alumni founders and regular networking opportunities to keep you connected.
The Hive – incubation to launch and grow
Based on campus at the University of Stirling Innovation Park (SUIP), The Hive is the institution’s dedicated business incubator, a co-working space with wrap-around support to enable the launch and growth of responsible start-ups of all kinds. As part of our vibrant community of incubated founders, ‘incubees’ benefit from the following perks:
- Dedicated desk and storage within The Hive’s co-working space.
- Free coffee – any time, all the time.
- Access to free wifi, office equipment, and 3D printer.
- Exclusive funding opportunities through Santander Universities UK.
- Funded professional advisory services.
- Funded access to legal advice from Brodies LLP.
- Monthly 1-2-1 business advisory meetings.
- Investor-readiness sessions.
- Monthly training events.
- Monthly 'Hosted@TheHive' ecosystem events.
Championing the University’s ethos, The Hive encourages founders to make a difference in their communities and wider society by embedding sustainable and responsible business practices.
The Hive is currently welcoming applications for rolling three-month residencies from founders of social, community, and creative enterprises in addition to for-profit business models.
Stay connected in our Early Growth Club
Are you a recent alumni founder* of a young trading start-up eager to join or remain part of the University’s supportive entrepreneurial community? For non-incubated businesses looking for a vibrant body of like-minded founders, our Early Growth Club could be for you!
- Access to monthly ecosystem events based in The Hive – we bring Scottish and UK support organisations and funders to you!
- Access to quarterly networking events.
- Signposting to funding opportunities.
- Dedicated online membership platform through MS Teams.
Note: The Early Growth Club is scheduled to launch in Autumn 2023 but you can express your interest in joining by emailing our team today at: email@example.com.
*Recent graduates must be within 10 years of degree completion.