Docherty I & Shaw J (eds.) (2003) A New Deal for Transport? The UK's Struggle with the Sustainable Transport Agenda. RGS-IBG book series. Hoboken: Blackwell Publishing. https://www.wiley.com/en-gb/A+New+Deal+for+Transport%3F:+The+UK's+struggle+with+the+sustainable+transport+agenda-p-9781405106306
Comprising contributions from a range of experts, this volume offers a critical commentary on the government's sustainable transport policy.
- A critical commentary on the Blair government's sustainable transport policy and its implementation.
- Firmly rooted in an appreciation of the politics of this controversial field.
- Experts contribute up-to-the-minute analyses of the key issues.
- Will inform debate over the future of transport policy.
- Includes a Foreword by David Begg, Chair of the Commission for Integrated Transport.
|Professor Iain Docherty
|Title of series
|RGS-IBG book series
|Publication date online
|Place of publication